- Tickets must be booked online for a timed entry & you must arrive at your specific time slot for guaranteed entry.
- Tickets are non-refundable but are valid 6 months from the date of purchase.
- Typical time spent at the Museum is 60mins
- Third-party tickets must be booked for a time at least 2 hours prior to scheduled entry. The museum is not responsible for any tickets purchased through third parties.
- Gift Cards can be purchased online or at the Museum
- No pets are permitted into the museum with the exception of service animals
- Coat check is available at no extra charge, the Museum of Illusions is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are permitted at the museum. A ramp is available upon request at our front entrance.